Hrithik Roshan enthralled student fans in Singapore



Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan made a quick two day trip to Singapore on 21st and 22nd of September because 'Krrish' holds a special significance for the city. 

Several scenes in the film were shot in Singapore and so Hrithik made quick appearances at a school -Global International School - where he garlanded a statue of Gandhiji - replied to students' queries where a student asked him what is his most hated subject in school and Hrithik replied: "I hated history because I felt what relevance these incidents made to us in the present. But now when I do films I realise that these films will create history and so it is important." 

Another student asked him if he spent time with family and he said, "My sons would have been joyed to see how the students dance to my songs here in Singapore. I know I keep busy but it is important to make time for family because they are more important to me than anything else." 

Hrithik also danced with his student fans and also broke into a jig on his popular number 'Raghupati Raghav' in 'Krrish 3'.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.